I am in such disbelief that it is already Christmas & holiday season… Can someone please tell me where this year has gone? It feels like 2012/2013 New Years Eve parties were yesterday!
Although I haven’t fulfilled all my NY resolutions and the year is a few weeks away from being over, there is a major plus to the year drawing to a close… I absolutely and utterly LOVE Christmas! Without a hint of shame, I can say, I have a Christmas playlist on my iPhone (that is played throughout the year, not just November & December), my Christmas tree is up before December and the kitchen is filled with a fresh cinnamon and nutmeg smell before December rolls around! I do know that Christmas is about family, Jesus Christ and love but I DO love giving and of course receiving gifts!
Here is my 2013 Christmas Wish list, in no particular order! (I’ts only fitting to send this to family and friends right?!)
1. Prada Cat Eye Tortoise shell Acetate Sunglasses
3. Sì – Fragrance by Giorgio Armani
4. A hearty donation to SOS Children’s Villages South Africa
5. A Santa Maria Novella hamper
6. A trip through the Mediterranean (via cruise or plane… I’m not fussy)
7. A prosperous, successful and wonderful 2014 for all my loved ones
Happy Holidays everyone!!
Featured photo is http://pin.it/QfFBcB3H